We are a young company located in the center of Luxembourg. We develop mobile native applications for iOS and Android devices, as well as websites based on WordPress or complex web applications built using Symfony. We also offer production of drone videos and photos.
BeFresh has been founded by Benoît Frisch, a 22 year old Web and App Developer from Luxembourg, who studied computer science at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT). Benoît Frisch released his first mobile app on the AppStore at the age of 15. In 2019, he had published over 18 apps on the AppStore and on Google Play.
The drone videography and photography part of BeFresh is managed and executed by the 19 year old, Oli Frisch. He gained experience with drone photography be executing drone work for over 10 townships in Luxembourg.
If you have any questions please contact us.
Open Source & Non-Profit work
Benoît Frisch is member of the committee as IT Manager of the ACEL (Association des Cercles d’Étudiants Luxembourgeois) since end of 2018 and member of the the ELSIC (Étudiants luxembourgeois en Sciences de l’Information et de la Communication) committee as webmaster since February 2019.
BeFresh believes in the power of OpenSource projects and has published some projects on Github.
Press & Media
The founder and managing director of BeFresh has appeared multiple times in national and international media.
- Articles appeared in L’essentiel on 28.09.2012 and in the Luxemburger Wort on 03.10.2012
- Article appeared in the Luxemburger Wort on 01.03.2014
- Article appeared in the Tageblatt on 03.04.2015
- Article appeared in the Luxemburger Wort on 17.10.2015
- Article appeared in the Luxemburger Wort (online) & print edition on 15.09.2016.
- Article appeared on RTL.lu on 22.11.2018
- Article appeared on RTL Today on 08.11.2018
- Article appeared on 5minutes.lu on 23.11.2018
- Article (Wierderbuch) appeared in Merkur in edition 06/2018
- Article appeared in L’essentiel on 12.12.2019
- Article appeared on Delano.lu on 13.12.2019
- Article on Karlsruher Institute of Technologe website on 03.01.2019
- Article appeared in Badische neueste Nachrichten Karlsruhe on 05.01.2019
- Interview on Radio 100komma7 on 28.01.2019